If you can't finish it by the end of the deadline, we'll release the entry and the person next in line can take the entry, or someone else can claim it.
Once you're done, post your entry link to the thread where you were assigned. We'll update the post to reflect your contribution.
( The prompts )
[Full OOC]: What to do to participate:
- Prompts to be picked up by members only. If you're interested in contributing, please apply for membership, and the usual membership process applies.
- Pick an unclaimed item that you find interesting.
- State that your preference in the comments. You can either do it full-OOC (
I want to claim this item!) or lazily-IC (
Ha ha, I laugh at your misfortune, you wouldn't catch me researching item #!). I will either cheerfully (fully-OOC) or angrily (lazily-IC) assign you the task of researching that item. Either way, you get a slot, which will be updated on the original list. First come, first serve; if you don't get it, you're next in line in case the person who beat you couldn't finish the deadline.
- Once you do that, you have a week from your assignment to complete your post; the usual minimum-word restriction applies, and the processes are the same.
- Please don't over-extend yourself in in the number of items you select to write about. You'll only frustrate yourself and disappoint others.
- Same goes if you say that you cannot finish it before the deadline. We'd prefer it if you could tell us as soon as you you cannot, please. We'd prefer earlier notifications, and people in line waiting for that cool item to write up can step up to the bat.
- For items with a queue behind it, we'll ask the next person in line if they want it. If they don't, we ask the next person, and so on until we reach the end of the line. If no one takes it the item goes back to being open.
- People taking up entries from other people: please let us know if you need an extension. If you do, you'll get a week from our confirmation to finish up, and that's it.
I'll let this sit until the weekend before picking which prompts to take, so go wild! :D